Firearms Training Eligibility
All Firearms Training Participants Must Agree to the Following Terms
ALL of the following MUST be true in order to attend any firearms classes.
- You ARE NOT under indictment or information in any court for a felony, of any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
- You HAVE NOT been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation.
- You ARE NOT a fugitive from justice.
- You ARE NOT an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance. WARNING: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
- You HAVE NEVER been adjudicated as a mental defective OR been committed to a mental institution.
- You HAVE NOT been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You ARE NOT subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- You HAVE NEVER been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You ARE a United States citizen OR lawful permanent resident.
- You HAVE NEVER renounced your United States citizenship.
- You ARE lawfully allowed to own and possess firearms and ammunition under all Federal, State, and Local laws.
In order to better ensure the safety of our students, the following situation factors also apply.
- All students must be at least 18 years of age and provide government issued identification each day of class. In certain circumstances we will train minors with parental consent (please contact us for details).
- We are unable to train females who are pregnant or nursing due to the risks involved with lead exposure and heightened noise level.
Always Carry, Never Tell
Our Firearms Classes Exceed the CCW Training Requirements