Concealed Carry Class
Florida Concealed Weapons Permit Class
Get Your Concealed Weapons Permit
Our CCW Class is the most in depth and hands-on concealed carry class taught anywhere in Florida.
Don’t settle for the quick in-and-out classes just because they’re cheap. There’s some things in life we just shouldn’t cut corners on – and our safety is one of them. How much is your safety worth?
Our class greatly exceeds the State of Florida’s training requirements for your concealed weapon and firearm license.
FREE Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Textbook
The Other Guys Charge $30, but We Include It with Our CCW Class for FREE
What to Expect
This is an objective based course. The exact length of the course will depend on how long it takes to get through all of the objectives. A good ballpark estimate is 4 hours plus range time.
Part 1 – The Classroom
Part 1 of the course is an academic classroom portion where you will learn:
- Developing a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearm Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and Their Aftermath
- Gear and Gadgets
- Basic and Advanced Skills
Part 2 – The Range
We begin with the basics of sight alignment and sight picture, and then shift our focus towards defensive shooting, which is a combination of speed an accuracy.
Whether you have prior shooting experience or you’re brand new to shooting, you’re guaranteed to learn something new from our experienced instructors.
What to Bring
Once you’re all signed up and ready to go, it’s time to gather everything together that you’ll need for the class.
If you have a handgun that you wish to use, bring it with you. If you don’t have one, don’t worry. We will have one for you to use, and we will also help you choose what to buy.
We understand having to purchase these items may seem like an additional expense, but keep in mind you will be using these items each and every time you go shooting. If you need help finding any of the items here, contact us at least one week prior to class and we will be glad to help you.
Here’s the list:
- 50 rounds (1 box) of factory loaded target ammunition (reloads are not permitted)
- If you will be borrowing one of our firearms, please bring 50 rounds of .40 S&W ammo.
- You can find handgun ammunition at most outdoor stores (such as Rural King or Bass Pro Shop) and some big-box stores (such as Walmart).
- Wrap-around eye protection (safety glasses)
- Hearing protection (ear muffs or ear plugs)
- Full coverage shirt and shoes (no low cut shirts, tank tops, flip flops or sandals will be allowed on the range)
- State issued ID card or driver’s license
IMPORTANT: DO NOT BRING ANY LIVE AMMUNITION INTO THE CLASSROOM.
While these items aren’t required, our experience has shown many students have found these items to be beneficial:
Always Carry, Never Tell
Our Firearms Classes Exceed the CCW Training Requirements